Yasmin Coffey is this year’s JLLA Development Director-Elect and today’s #WCW! The purpose of the Development Council is to facilitate and manage effective fundraising events and programs which promote community and membership support. The latest fundraising event was planned by JLLA’s Social and Special Events Committee last Wednesday at Soul Cycle in Manhattan Beach! The event raised $1,200!
- How many years have you been a member of JLLA? 3 years (+ 3 years in NYJL)
- What has been your favorite JLLA memory or experience? Meeting wonderful ladies on my transfer committee who have since become some of my closest friends in LA
- What’s one piece of leadership advice that you’d like to share? Supervise but don’t micromanage, and always be open to new ideas. And don’t be afraid to ask for help!
- Who has been your favorite speaker at any JLLA event? Tracy Miller, who just spoke on Human Trafficking at the January 12th General Meeting.
- What skill or talent would you like to have? I’d love to be able to write code. In fact, taking an intro class is one of my New Year’s resolutions.