Become a Vendor
Welcome Potential Vendors,
The Junior League of Los Angeles (JLLA) is pleased to invite you to be a part of our 23rd Annual Harvest Boutique: Where Giving is Always in Style. The boutique will be held on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at the Skirball Cultural Center.
The boutique offers a fun-filled day of shopping featuring unique vendors, a silent auction, and a luncheon celebrating our award recipients and community partners. The event hosts hundreds of shoppers and attendees.
Our event helps raise the much-needed funds to move our mission and community programs forward and impact the lives of women and children in the Los Angeles community.
We need your help by signing up to be a vendor!
- Proceeds raised help JLLA’s community projects and programs.
- JLLA currently runs projects at Alliance for Children’s Rights, Harvest Home, Friends of the Children Los Angeles, Happy Trails, and United Friends of the Children.
Merchants are selected for the boutique based on quality and uniqueness of merchandise, price point, booth decoration and display, and promptness in returning all completed information. All samples should be labeled with your company’s name. Samples that you would like to be returned must include a return label and exact postage.
Application Deadline will be October 7, 2022.
Merchants will be notified by Saturday, October 15, 2022 of their application status. If you are selected to be a merchant, you will receive a welcome letter and contract. Booth assignments will be made after (a) the selection process is complete and (b) signed contracts have been received. We are no longer requiring an application fee to be a vendor at our event.
We encourage you to apply to be a 2022 Harvest Boutique Vendor! Please contact us via email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Instructions for Applying to the 2022 Harvest Boutique
Vendors that HAVE applied before to Harvest Boutique, please click here to log in.
Vendors that have never applied to Harvest Boutique, please click here to request access.
New Potential Vendors
- Every potential vendor will need to click here to create a profile on the League’s online system, Merchant’s Corner, before you are allowed to complete the 2022 Harvest Boutique Vendor Application.
- Once you receive an email indicating that your profile has been approved, please visit our website, click the tab “login” and and log in to the Merchant Corner area. Use the username and password you already created.
- Click on the “Apply to be a vendor” link and fill out the required information. Be sure to click the submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Please include as much detail as possible in your application; photos and samples are encouraged!
PLEASE NOTE: This event will follow all Covid-19 guidelines for the Skirball Cultural Center and The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health at the time of the in-person event.